Lifetime Repair Warranty
We want you to be happy! If you have issues, please contact us!
ScreenFixing Repair LLC locations offer a limited lifetime warranty on all parts and labor associated with repairs completed and verified performed by our technicians. This limited lifetime warranty covers manufacturer-related part defects on parts installed by ScreenFixing Repair LLC as well as labor associated with repair, and does not cover supplemental damage.
Supplemental damage is defined as any damage unrelated to the preceding authorized repair, such as additional physical damage, accidental damage or liquid damage. Manufacturer-related part defects are defined as a spontaneous or abrupt decline in normal device functionality of part/issue repaired.
Exclusions to this warranty include, but are not limited to:
- Physical and/or liquid damage
- Accidental Damage
- Battery Replacements
- Game system repairs
- Soldered charge ports
- Special Order Parts
Liquid damage, additional physical damage or accidental damage occurring after the authorized repair or any work performed on the device by anyone other than ScreenFixing Repair LLC will void this warranty. In order to qualify for warranty coverage you need to report the warranty issue to the ScreenFixing Repair LLC within fourteen days of the first sign of any problems with the warrantied repairs.
Warranty is non-transferable and will only be available to the original repair customer.
Exceptions to Lifetime Warranty
While somethings are excluded, it’s a small list.
- Physical and/or liquid damage – We are unable to return liquid or physically damaged parts to our distributors, which means we are unable to warranty them for our customers.
- Accidental Damage – We are unable to return accidentally damaged parts to our distributors, which means we are unable to warranty them for our customers.
- Battery Replacements – Battery replacements come with a one year warranty, exceptions to this will be noted in the customer account.
- Game system repairs – Damage to game systems will not be covered under our lifetime warranty, the repairs are variable in their warranty length, which will be discussed with the customer.
- Soldered charge ports – Damage to soldered charge ports is almost always due to accidental damage. We will review the damage and repair under warranty if the port is proven to be poorly installed.
- Microsoldering – Most microsoldering repairs provide a 90 days warranty, due to the complex nature of soldering on the microscopic level..
- Special Order Parts – Warranties are as specified by our part vendors.
If your screen breaks while protected by ProtectionPro Screen Protector get 10% off one screen replacement, and 50% off replacement ProtectionPro Screen Protector.
*Offer only valid at ScreenFixing. Screen protector must be sold and installed by ScreenFixing.com. Original purchase must be verified. Coupon has no cash value. No substitutions, screen replacement only, available for original device only. Some devices not eligible, other exclusions may apply, see store for details.